Unofficial Transcript Evaluations
Patten University offers all enrolling students the opportunity to receive a pre-evaluation through our Registrar team. To submit a request for a pre-evaluation, please begin by creating an application online. You will only need to complete the first three sections of the application, and there is no commitment. You will then have an opportunity to upload your unofficial transcripts for evaluation. Alternatively, you may send your unofficial transcripts and desired program to email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that pre-evaluations are only an estimate of transferable units. The credit transfers will not be complete until official transcripts are received.
Official Transcript Evaluations
The Registrar will review all previous college transcripts for enrolled students to determine how those credits will be applied to their desired program. Courses that meet the criteria for transfer credit will be awarded to the student as transfer courses and will be counted toward their total units required for graduation.
Transfer Credit Criteria
- The course must be completed in one of the following ways:
- At a regionally or nationally accredited higher education institution
- Through ACE recommended credit by exam (e.g. CLEP, DANTES). A maximum of 15 credits earned by outside exam may be accepted in transfer.
- Through military service or training (must submit a Joint Services Transcript)
- The grade received must be a C- or higher for undergraduate courses and B- or higher for graduate courses
- The course must be worth the equivalent of 3 semester hours of credit or more
- The course content and description must match a comparable course in our program
Maximum Transfer Credits That May Be Awarded from All Sources
- Associate’s Degree . . . . . . . . . . . . up to 45 credits (15 courses)
- Bachelor’s Degree . . . . . . . . . . . . . up to 90 credits (30 courses)
- Master’s Degree . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . up to 6 credits (2 courses)
Obtaining a Patten University Transcript
Please visit this link to order an official transcript.
Contacting the Registrar
Patten University Registrar
2100 Franklin St. Ste 350
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone: (415) 813-6147